Clear Your Shit: Prophecies and Quests
So my diligent web spiders were able to obtain a copy of the prophecies for saving the kingdom of Shelfla. I think they managed to sneak them away from the wizard without getting singed, so here goes:
(1) Read the book which is smallest in size;
(2) The tome which has dwelt longest before thine eyes;
(3) Next a scroll of groups, heists, found family, or otherwise.
(4) Tackle a volume with creatures galore;
(5) A tome which has dropped your heart to the floor;
(6) Then something frightening to even the score.
(7) A mysterious monster next will appear, prepare a special book to preserve you here.
(8) Peruse a volume which you obtained for free;
(9) Then one from a land where dragons here be.
(10) Some tome which has threatened to empty your purse;
(11) Now something quite pretty (are you glitter-averse?).
(12) Magic and spells will be your friend too.
(12a) (If you've already read The Scapegracers, bully for you.)
(13) The ocean deep and blue is your new guide;
(14) For oncoming battle pick someone on an opposing side.
(15) Your past friends have already found what comes next;
(16) But weirdly for this you don't know what to expect.
(17) A wild adversary has arrived! Have something ready so you don't need to hide.
(18) The choice is yours, a book or a nap;
(19) But hurry, you must then obtain a map.
(20) The most ancient of tomes calls to you;
(21) You've covered "old" and "blue", now get "borrowed" and "new".
(22) Glimmer and shine within and without;
(23) Read a free book, don't sit this out.
(24) The future is murky and much is unknown, but the final battle is yours alone.